Get Prepared for your New Career in 12 Weeks at Denver Dental Assistant School!
What you will get during your training:
- Hands-on training that allows you to become confident working in a dental practice.
- Great instructors that have many years of experience as dental assistants.
- The ability to work directly with the instructors as we keep a low ratio of students-to-teacher.
- An affordable education with payment plans available (that do not require a credit check).
What you will get after your training:
- Assistance locating work through our Career Services Department.
- Dental Radiography Certification
- CPR Training and Certification (American Heart Association)
- Dental Assisting Certificate
How to Enroll:
- Call 303-952-0795 and speak with a representative to schedule an appointment to visit the school.
- Visit the school and complete the registration paperwork.
- Pay the tuition.
- You’re all set, go to class and begin to prepare for your new career.
Want to know more about the job outlook for Dental Assistants? Click here.